Model of evaluation of the efficiency of the ship’s diesel generator control system
1Kerch State Maritime Technological University, Kerch, Russia
Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, Vol. 8, 2016, p. 196-200.
Received 9 August 2016; accepted 11 August 2016; published 7 October 2016
The main trend in the development of control systems in industry is to transit from centralized to distributed intelligent systems based on network technologies. With the development of microprocessor technology and telecommunications, the opportunity has appeared to place the information processing means near the automation objects. It allows you to create effective control systems with locally distributed equipment – so called distributed control systems. Operation of power plants and many other objects determines the subject area of the control systems for such objects in real time.
Keywords: ship, generators, control system, Kolmogorov-Gabor.
- Chernyi S. Analysis of the energy reliability component for offshore drilling platforms within the Black Sea. Neftyanoe Khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, Vol. 2, 2016, p. 106-110. [CrossRef]
- Chernyi S. Use of information intelligent components for the analysis of complex processes of marine energy systems. Transport and Telecommunication Journal, Vol. 17, Issue 3, 2016, p. 202-211. [CrossRef]
- Petrov E. L. O kommercheskih prioritetah PATES (On commercial priorities of a floating nuclear power plants). Atomic Strategy, Vol. 16, 2005, p. 11-13. [CrossRef]
- Ivakhnenko A. G. Modelirovanie Slozhnyih Sistem po Eksperimentalnyim Dannyim (Modeling of complex systems on experimental data). Moscow, Radio and Communications, 1987, p. 116. [CrossRef]
- Lawrence W. B. Impacts of entrainment and impingement on fish populations. Environmental Science and Policy, Vol. 31, 2013, p. 149-156. [CrossRef]
- Golovin A. M., Levin V. G., Tolmachev V. V. Gydrodinamika puzyrey v jidkosti maloy vyazkosti (Hydrodynamics of bubbles in a low viscosity liquid). Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, Vol. 2, 1996, p. 63-71. [CrossRef]
- Fedorovsky K. Y., Vladetsky D. O. Gazozhidkostnaya intensifikatsiya teplootdachi v zamknutyh sistemah ohlazhdeniya energeticheskih ustanovok (Gas-liquid heat transfer intensification in closed-loop cooling systems of power plants). Journal of Sevastopol National University of Nuclear Energy and Industry, Vol. 19, 2006, p. 44-50. [CrossRef]
- Kitagawa A., Uchida K., Hagiwara Y. Effects of bubble size on heat transfer enhancement by sub-millimeter bubbles for laminar natural convection along a vertical plate. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 30, 2009, p. 778-788. [CrossRef]
- Velichko V. I., Pronin V. A. Heat Exchange Intensification and Power Effectiveness Increase of Corrective Heating Surfaces. MEI, Moscow, 1999. [CrossRef]
- Zhilenkov A., Chernyi S. Investigation performance of marine equipment with specialized information technology. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 100, 2015, p. 1247-1252. [CrossRef]
- Chernyi S., Zhilenkov A. Modeling of complex structures for the ship’s power complex using XILINX system. Transport and Telecommunication, Vol. 16, Issue 1, 2015, p. 73-82. [CrossRef]
- Nyrkov A., Sokolov S., Zhilenkov A., Chernyi S. Complex modeling of power fluctuations stabilization digital control system for parallel operation of gas-diesel generators. IEEE NW Russia Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference (EIConRusNW), Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2016, p. 636-640. [CrossRef]
- Nyrkov A., Sokolov S., Zhilenkov A., Chernyi S., Mamunts D. Identification and tracking problems in qualimetry inspections in distributed control systems of drilling platforms. IEEE NW Russia Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference (EIConRusNW), Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2016, p. 641-645. [CrossRef]