Seismic resistance of horizontal underground openings in anisotropic rocks
Janat Musayev1 , Algazy Zhauyt2 , Manap Sagatbek3 , Nurali Matikhan4 , Yerbol Kaliyev5 , Batyr Naurushev6
1Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications named after M. Tynyshpayev, Almaty 050012, Kazakhstan
2, 5, 6Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K. I. Satpayev, Almaty 050013, Kazakhstan
3Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi, Almaty 050040, Kazakhstan
4Kazakh National Agrarian University, Almaty 050010, Kazakhstan
Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, Vol. 8, 2016, p. 231-236.
Received 5 August 2016; accepted 7 August 2016; published 7 October 2016
Fine-layered mountain mass with plane-parallel inclined layers is presented by anisotropic (transtropic) body with inclined plane of isotropy. A long horizontal cavity of arbitrary orientation and section shape is that medium; it is strengthened by an elastic anisotropic finishing. The interaction between the finishing and viscos-elastic rock medium is studied. The seismic-stress state of the “inishing-rock” system under aggregate action of long tension-compression and shear waves in conditions of generalized plane strains is investigated by using the quasistatic approach and complex potentials method. The procedure of research of seismic oscillations of a complex structure rock with multipurpose underground cavity using finite elements method and strong earthquake oscillograms is presented here.
Keywords: transtropic, parameters, viscos-elastic, coefficient, constants, seismic, underground, horizontal.
- Lehnitsky S. G. Theoretical research of stresses in elastic anisotropic mass near underground working of elliptic section. Proceedings of VNIMI, Vol. 44, 1962, p. 124-130. [CrossRef]
- Savin G. N. Some Problems of Elasticity Theory of Anisotropic Medium DAN USSR. Vol. 5, 1939, p. 27-35. [CrossRef]
- Cosmodamiansky A. S. Determination of Stressed of State of a Mass Near Horizontal Mountain Workings. Research of Mountain Pressure, M. Gosgortechizdat, Vol. 4, 1962, p. 75-85. [CrossRef]
- Cosmodamiansky A. S. Approximate Method for Determination of Stressed State of Anisotropic Mass with two Identical Elliptic Workings. Vol. 3, 1962, p. 97-115. [CrossRef]
- Erzhanov Zh. S., Aitaliyev Sh. M., Masanov Zh. K. Stability of Horizontal Workings in Inclined Laminated Mass. Alma-Ata, Nauka, Vol. 15, 1971, p. 71-85. [CrossRef]
- Erzhanov Zh. S., Aitaliyev Sh. M., Masanov Zh. K. Seismic-Stressed State of Underground Structures in Anisotropic Laminated Mass. Alma-Ata, Nauka, Vol. 52, 1980, p. 27-36. [CrossRef]
- Tursinbay Turymbetov The stress-strain state of the two shtreks of cros-sectional shape and the depth of a weighty obliquely layered mas if system with slits in terms of elastic deformation of rocks. International Journal of Latest Research in Science and Technology, Vol. 3, Issue 6, 2014, p. 29-32. [CrossRef]