Investigation of longitudinal oscillations warp in the process of changing parameters system
Alexandra Ivanovskaya1 , Vladimir Popov2
1, 2Kerch State Maritime Technological University, Kerch, Russia
Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, Vol. 8, 2016, p. 45-49.
Received 28 July 2016; accepted 31 July 2016; published 7 October 2016
The paper studies the longitudinal vibrations of warp (rope) in the process of change “warp-trawl” system parameters. The analytical solution of this task is giving. In particular, the dependences are determined longitudinal force component in vaybere. Also studied in rough seas impact on the dynamics of the system “warp-trawl”.
Keywords: longitudinal vibrations of the rope (warp), winch, trawl, variable loading.
- Ivanovskaya A., Bogatyreva E. Improving methods of calculation of the electromechanical actuator, taking into account the variability of loading. The Journal “Izvestiya of Samara Scientific Center”, Russian Academy of Science, Vol. 18, Issues 1-2, 2016, p. 218-223. [CrossRef]
- Karpenko V., Torban S. Mechanization and Automation of Industrial Fishing. Agropromizdat, 1990, p. 464. [CrossRef]
- Rozanthtain М. The Design of Fishing Gears. Colos, 2009, p. 400. [CrossRef]
- Ivanovskaya A., Popov V. Calculation of parameters of the actuator, winches, taking into account the variability of loading. Proceedings of the International Scientific-Practical Conference “Current State of Science and Technology”. Typography “Оptima”, Soshi, 2016, p. 131-141. [CrossRef]
- Kysliy А., Ivanovskaya A. On the free motion of the system with variable parameters. Collection of Scientific Works of Kerch State Maritime Technological University, Vol. 10, 2009, p. 31-34. [CrossRef]
- Ivanovskaya A. V. The research of the dynamic of the mechanical system with variable parameters. Journal of Vibroengineering, Vol. 12, Issue 4, 2010, p. 494-499. [CrossRef]
- Chernyi S. Analysis of the energy reliability component for offshore drilling platforms within the Black Sea. Neftyanoe Khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, Vol. 2, 2016, p. 106-110. [CrossRef]
- Chernyi S. Techniques for selecting topology and implementing the distributed control system network. International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 124, 2015. [CrossRef]
- Chernyi S., Zhilenkov A. Modeling of complex structures for the ship’s power complex using XILINX system. Transport and Telecommunication, Vol. 16, Issue 1, 2015, p. 73-82. [CrossRef]
- Chernyi S. Use of information intelligent components for the analysis of complex processes of marine energy systems. Transport and Telecommunication Journal, Vol. 17, Issue 3, 2016, p. 202-211. [CrossRef]