Material Science, Engineering and Applications
publishes articles on the latest developments in materials science and engineering
The List of Principal Topics:
- ▸ Polymer Matrix Composite
- ▸ Metal Matrix Composite
- ▸ Ceramic-matrix composites
- ▸ Nano-materials and Nanotechnology
- ▸ Smart materials/structures
- ▸ Advanced Energy Materials & Energy Harvesting Materials
- ▸ Microstructure and mechanical properties, heat treatments, creep, fatigue, fracture, friction and wear, corrosion, coatings, material selection, etc.
- ▸ Mathematical modeling, novel applications, and numerical simulation of advanced materials and structures
- ▸ Methods of optimum design of materials and structures
Material Science, Engineering and Applications (MSEA) ISSN (Online) 2669-2570 is developed to publish and disseminate original research articles on the latest developments in materials science and engineering. The Journal publishes reviews and full-length papers reporting research results on, or techniques for, studying the relationship between structure, properties, and uses of materials.
Established in 2021 and published 2 times a year (semiannually).
Journal is indexed in
Author guidelines and publishing charges
Your manuscript should be submitted online via JVE Journal Management System (JMS) https://manage.jvejournals.com.
Using the JMS requires an account. You can create a new account by following the 'Create an account' link that appears on the main login page. The signup process only takes a minute – we don't need many details from you. Once you've created your account or signed in, you're ready to submit a manuscript: Submit manuscript.
Your manuscript should be uploaded in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF formats. Note that if your manuscript is accepted for publication, the manuscript will be reprocessed by JVE team. But to start with, manuscript format should conform the Paper Template.
Article processing charges
There are no publication charges for Authors, it is free.
Publication ethics and malpractice
The ethics statements for our journals are based on Code of Conduct and Best-Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.