Dynamics of tripod drive with elastic self-sustaining transmission
I. A. Nesmiyanov1 , V. V. Zhoga2 , N. S. Vorobieva3 , V. V. Dyashkin-Titov4
1, 3, 4Volgograd State Agrarian University, Volgograd, Russia
2Volgograd State Technical University, Volgograd, Russia
Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, Vol. 8, 2016, p. 512-516.
Received 7 September 2016; accepted 12 September 2016; published 7 October 2016
The article describes a mathematical model of dynamics of electromechanical drive with elastic transmission gear. A motor is connected to the tripod actuating links by self-sustaining transmission. The analytical conditions of drive dynamic seizure absence have been obtained.
Keywords: tripod, electric drive, worm reducer, self-sustaining, elasticity, dynamic seizure.
The work is completed under financial support from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) (Contract No. 15-01-04577-а, No. 16-48-340395 р-а and No. 16-38-00485).
- Zhoga V., Gavrilov A., Gerasun V., Nesmianov I., Pavlovsky V., Skakunov V., Bogatyrev V., Golubev D., Dyashkin-Titov V., Vorobieva N. Walking mobile robot with manipulator-tripod. Proceedings of Romansy 20th CISM-IFToMM Symposium on Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators, Vol. 22, 2014, p. 463-471. [CrossRef]
- Glazunov V. A., Koliskor A. W., Krainev A. F. Spatial Mechanisms of Parallel Structure. Nauka, Moscow, 1991, p. 95, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Nesmiyanov I., Zhoga V., Skakunov V., Terekhov S., Vorob’eva N., Dyashkin-Titov V., Fares Ali Hussein Al-hadsha Synthesis of control algorithm and computer simulation of robotic manipulator-tripod. Communications in Computer and Information Science, Vol. 535, 2015, p. 392-404. [CrossRef]
- Zhoga V., Gerasun V., Nesmiyanov I., Vorob'eva N., Dyashkin-Titov V. Dynamic creation of the optimum program motion of a manipulator-tripod. Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, Vol. 44, Issue 2, 2015, p. 181-186. [CrossRef]
- Kolovskii M. Z., Sloushch A. V. Foundations of Industrial Robot Dynamics. Nauka, Moscow, 1998, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Korendesev A. I., Salamandra B. L., Tyves L. I. Theoretical Basis of Robotics. Institute of Machines Science named after A.A. Blagonravov of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Nauka, Moscow, Vol. 1, 2006, p. 383, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Korendesev A. I., Salamandra B. L., Tyves L. I., et al. Manipulation Systems for Robots. Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1989, p. 427, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Vejts V. L., Vasil’kov D. V., Gidaspov I. A., Shneerson E. S. Dynamics of Drives of Process Units with Non-Reversible Devices. Monograph in 5 Parts, St. Petersburg, 2002, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Zhoga V. V., Skakunov V. N., Terehov S. E. Adaptive control system of electric driver walking robot. Journal Izvestiya VSTU, Vol. 157, Issue 2, 2015, p. 180-183, (in Russian). [CrossRef]