Jaw Functional Orthopedics and Craniofacial Growth
publishes original scientific articles presenting information that is new and relevant to Jaw Functional Orthopedics
The List of Principal Topics:
- ▸ Biology of craniofacial growth with an emphasis on the mandible and maxillae
- ▸ Clinicians' point of view - space for discussion based on scientific evidence, and clinical experience on topics of clinical interest
- ▸ Prevention and early treatment of malocclusion
- ▸ Treatment of malocclusion with Jaw Functional Orthopedics
- ▸ New materials/new products
- ▸ Temporomandibular Disorders (TMD)
- ▸ Dental sleep medicine
- ▸ Clinicians' space - case reports
- ▸ Jaw functional orthopedics and digital flow
- ▸ Advances in digital diagnosis
- ▸ Advances in digital images
- ▸ Occlusion and craniofacial growth
- ▸ Use of vibration (laser, electromagnetic, mechanical vibration) in the treatment with Jaw Functional orthopedic appliances
- ▸ Systematic reviews
Jaw Functional Orthopedics and Craniofacial Growth (JFOCG) ISSN (Online) 2669-2783 promotes the advanced study, science, and practice of Jaw Functional Orthopedics and Craniofacial Growth. It serves both researchers and practicing clinicians by providing a space for the presentation and discussion of evidence-based jaw functional orthopedics research, treatment concepts, techniques, and procedures, and a Clinical space for the publication of and discussion on case reports. The objective of the Journal is to facilitate the effective worldwide transmission of new and innovative related research and knowledge. The journal publishes original scientific articles presenting information that is new and relevant to Jaw Functional Orthopedics. Additionally, publishes reports of innovative techniques and clinical treatments, systematic reviews of topics of interest to the field, reviews of new techniques/appliances and products, new uses for existing material, digital technology advances related to Jaw Functional Orthopedics, instructive clinical reports, editorials, and announcements of importance to the community worldwide. Established in 2021 and published 2 times a year (semiannual).
Journal is indexed in
Associate Professor Orlando Santiago Júnior
Dental School Faculdade Arnaldo Jansen, Brazil
Editor in Chief
Author guidelines and publishing charges
Your manuscript should be submitted online via JVE Journal Management System (JMS) https://manage.jvejournals.com.
Using the JMS requires an account. You can create a new account by following the 'Create an account' link that appears on the main login page. The signup process only takes a minute – we don't need many details from you. Once you've created your account or signed in, you're ready to submit a manuscript: Submit manuscript.
Your manuscript should be uploaded in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF formats. Note that if your manuscript is accepted for publication, the manuscript will be reprocessed by JVE team. But to start with, manuscript format should conform the Paper Template.
Article processing charges
There are no publication charges for Authors, it is free.
Publication ethics and malpractice
The ethics statements for our journals are based on Code of Conduct and Best-Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.