On oscillations of a vibratory jaw crusher with asymmetric interaction of the jaws with the processed medium
Grigory Panovko1 , Alexander Shokhin2 , Ilya Lyan3
1, 2, 3Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
1Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia
Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, Vol. 25, 2019, p. 83-88.
Received 26 May 2019; accepted 5 June 2019; published 25 June 2019
This paper is devoted to the problem of providing the required synchronous modes of oscillations of a jaw crusher with self-synchronizing inertial vibration exciters. The described mathematical model of the crusher takes into account the mechanical properties of the medium being processed and the possible asymmetry of its contact with the crusher’s working bodies – the jaws. A numerical analysis of synchronous modes of crusher vibrations with different asymmetries of the initial location of the processed medium relative to the jaws is done. It is shown that for given oscillation excitation frequencies, the non-simultaneous contact of the processed medium with the jaws can lead to a change in the types of synchronous vibrations of the jaw crusher.
Keywords: vibratory jaw crusher, oscillations, self-synchronization, unbalance exciter, processed medium influence.
The reported study was funded by RFBR according to the research project No. 18-08-01491_a.
- Blekhman I. Theory of Vibrational Processes and Devices. Vibrational Mechanics and Vibration Technics. Ore and Metals, St. Petersburg, 2013. [CrossRef]
- Vaisberg L., Zarogatskiy L., Turkin V. Vibrational Crushers. Bases for Design, Engineering and Technological Applications. VSEGEI, St. Petersburg, 2004. [CrossRef]
- Tyagushev S., Turkin V., Shonin О. Jaw crusher antiphase-locked operation stabilization by means of automatic electric drive. Obogashchenie Rud, Vol. 2, 2016, p. 38-40. [CrossRef]
- Blekhman I. Vibrational Mechanics. Nonlinear Dynamic Effects, General Approach, Applications. World Scientific, Singapore, 2000. [Publisher]
- Vibration in Engineering: Handbook. Vol. 4, Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1981. [CrossRef]
- Arkhipov M., Vetyukov M., Nagaev R., Utimishev M. Dynamics of a vibrational crusher, taking account of the material being crushed. Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, Vol. 1, 2006, p. 15-18. [CrossRef]
- Nagaev R., Karagulov R. Dynamics of a vibration machine with allowance for the influence of treated material. Problemy Mashinostraeniya i Nadezhnos’ti Mashin, Vol. 1, 2001, p. 48-51. [CrossRef]
- Shishkin E., Safronov A. Vibratory jaw crusher dynamics with consideration of working load effect. Obogashchenie Rud, Vol. 366, Issue 6, 2016, p. 39-43. [Publisher]
- Astashev V., Babitsky V., Kolovsky M. Dynamics and Control of Machines. Springer, Berlin, 2000. [Publisher]