Optimal design of protective clothing based on difference equation
Pan Hu1 , Heng Tang2 , Ling Zheng3 , Ci Jun Fang4
1, 2, 3Hubei University of Technology, Wuhan, P. R. China
4School of Science, Hubei University of Technology, Wuhan, P. R. China
Mathematical Models in Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 2, 2019, p. 48-55.
Received 25 April 2019; received in revised form 16 May 2019; accepted 29 May 2019; published 30 June 2019
The temperature distribution and thickness design of high temperature protective clothing are studied in this paper. Based on the data provided by China mathematical modeling competition in 2018. We establish the temperature distribution model and skin layer heat conduction and burn model. The interface continuous conditional difference method, differential iterative method, least squares method and the chasing method are used to solve the given temperature distribution on the protective clothing in the environment, and analyze protective clothing meeting the actual needs.
Keywords: heat transfer equation, heat exchange coefficient, least squares, the chasing method.
- Lu Yehu Prediction of Heat and Moisture Transfer and Skin Burn in Thermal Protective Clothing under High Temperature Liquid Environment. Donghua University, 2013. [CrossRef]
- Tian Miao, Li Jun Application of numerical simulation in performance evaluation of thermal protective clothing. Journal of Textiles, Vol. 36, Issue 1, 2015, p. 158-164. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Dongxia, Guo Fengzhi Application of phase change materials in temperature control clothing. Knitting Industry, Vol. 3, 2007, p. 28-31. [CrossRef]
- Zhu Fanglong, Fan Jianbin, Feng Qianqian, Zhou Yu Application and feasibility analysis of phase change materials in fire fighting suits. Journal of Textile Research, Vol. 35, Issue 8, 2014, p. 124-132. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Chao, Qin Tingxin, Wang Jinyu Discussion on evaluation standards of overall protective effect of thermal protective clothing based on human physiological indexes. Standard Science, Vol. 9, 2013, p. 43-46. [CrossRef]
- Lin Jianbo, Yin Haibo, Cao Yongqiang Radiation resistance of firefighters' thermal protective clothing. Fire Science and Technology, Vol. 34, Issue 2, 2015, p. 241-243. [CrossRef]
- Slapak M. J., Yan Cheng PBI fiber used for making heat-resistant protective clothing. Foreign Textile Technology (Chemical Fiber, Dyeing and Finishing, Environmental Protection Volume), Vol. 3, 1992, p. 6-11. [CrossRef]
- Yang Jie, Qiu Rixiang Application research and development of police thermal protection materials. China Personal Protective Equipment, Vol. 4, 2012, p. 5-9. [CrossRef]
- Li Hongyan, Wu Xuanrun, Zhang Yuyuan, Yang Kai Relationship between fabric properties and comprehensive protection ability of thermal protective clothing. Journal of Textiles, Vol. 9, Issue 59, 2008, p. 61-71. [CrossRef]
- Shen Lanping, Li Yiling, Pan Hairong, Fan Lihong Development of double-layer flame-retardant and heat-resistant protective clothing fabrics. Beijing Textile, Vol. 1, 2000, p. 46-47. [CrossRef]
- Wang Weiwei, Wang Cheng, Pan Yuyue, Wang Hui Optimization design of high temperature protective clothing based on Fourier's law of heat conduction. Electronic Test, Vol. 23, 2018, p. 53-55. [CrossRef]
- Lu Linzhen, Xu Dinghua, Xu Yinhong Prediction of skin burn degree using an improved heat transfer model of three-layer thermal protective clothing. Textile Journals, Vol. 39, Issue 1, 2008, p. 111-118+125. [CrossRef]
- Lu Linzhen Heat Transfer Model and Optimal Parameters of Multi-Layer Thermal Protective Clothing. Zhejiang University of Science and Technology, 2018. [CrossRef]
- Chen Qinghua, Dong Changshuai, Ma Yan, Pang Li, Liu Zegong Measurement of thermal properties of solid materials based on one-dimensional unsteady heat transfer model with constant temperature boundary. Journal of Central South University: Natural Science Edition, Vol. 46, Issue 12, 2015, p. 4686-4692. [CrossRef]
- Bin Pan Mathematical Modeling of Thermal Protection Garment Heat Transfer and Parameter Determination Inverse Problem. Zhejiang University of Science and Technology, 2017. [CrossRef]