Research model robot-hexapod under static and dynamic loads
L. A. Rybak1 , Y. A. Getman2 , I. P. Shipilov3
1, 2, 3Belgorod State Technological University named after V. G. Shukhov, Belgorod, Russia
Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, Vol. 8, 2016, p. 527-530.
Received 7 September 2016; accepted 12 September 2016; published 7 October 2016
In the paper the stress-strain state of hexapod robot is considered in order to clarify its dynamical characteristics. Full-size model of hexapod robot is built in the SolidWorks program complex. The state of the robot was analyzed in an extremely dangerous location at static loading. Dynamic analysis was conducted to clarify oscillation of the support unit in the robot’s construction. The results of the survey show that such robot design cannot be used in the environments with the vibrating background below 5 Hz.
Keywords: SolidWorks, robot-hexapod, the stress-strain state, frequency response.
This work supported by the Russian Science Foundation, the Agreement No. 16-10-00148.
- Sagdeev Y. A., Kopysov S. P., Novikov A. K. Introduction to finite element method. Publishing House “Udmurt University”, Izhevsk, 2011, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Gaponenko E. V., Rybak L. A., Chichvarin A. V. Determination of static error of the machine with parallel kinematic. World Applied Sciences Journal, Vol. 30, Issue 9, 2014, p. 1193-1198, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Rombach G. A. Finite Element Design of Concrete Structures: Practical Problems and Their Solutions. Thomas Telford Publishing, London, 2004. [CrossRef]
- Solin P. Partial Differential Equations and the Finite Element Method. Wiley-Interscience, New Jersey, 2005. [CrossRef]
- Hughes Thomas J. R. The Finite Element Method: Linear Static and Dynamic Finite Element Analysis. Dover Publications, New York, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Magergut V. Z., Ignatenko V. A., Bazhanov A. G., Shaptala V. G. Approaches to construction of discrete models of continuous technological processes for synthesis control machines. The Bulletin of BSTU named after V. G. Shukhov, Vol. 2, 2013, p. 100-102, (in Russian). [CrossRef]