About formation of the stable modes of the movement of multilink mechanical systems
A. S. Gorobtzov1 , E. N. Ryzhov2 , A. S. Polyanina3
1, 2Volgograd State Technical University, Volgograd, Russia
3Kamyshin Technological Institute, State Educational Institution of Higher Education Volgograd State Technical University, Kamyshin, Russia
Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, Vol. 8, 2016, p. 522-526.
Received 7 September 2016; accepted 12 September 2016; published 7 October 2016
The problem of synthesis of the controlled movement of the stepping robot, the movers of that move on trajectories with the sites, which are close to rectilinear, is considered. Stabilization of movement of points on the movers of stepping robot on a rectilinear trajectory will allow synthesizing algorithm of stepping without jumps of the accelerations in points of change of phases of a support of movers. In this case, under the control object, the point of mover is understood, and the controlled coordinate is a corresponding coordinate of such point.
Keywords: self-oscillations, control, asymptotic stability.
- Lyapunov A. The General Problem about Stability of the Movement. Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1950, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Shabana A. Dynamics of Multibody Systems. Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, 2005. [CrossRef]
- Fumagalli Alessandro, Gaias Gabriella, Masarati Pierangelo A simple approach to kinematic inversion of redundant mechanisms. ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, 2007, p. 1931-1939. [CrossRef]
- Gorobtsov A., Ryzhov E., Churzina A. Lame – manifolds in problems of synthesis of nonlinear oscillatory modes. Journal of Vibroengineering, Vol. 10, Issue 4, 2008, p. 456-459. [CrossRef]
- Gorobtsov A., Ryzhov E., Churzina A. Multipurpose generators of self-oscillations. Izvestia VSTU, Vol. 11, Issue 9, 2009, p. 19-22, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Gorobtsov A., Grigoryeva O., Ryzhov E. Attracting ellipsoids and synthesis of oscillatory regimes. Automation and Remote Control, Vol. 70, Issue 8, 2009, p. 1301-1308. [CrossRef]