Nonlinear filtering and identification algorithms for correlation-extremum dynamic systems with random structure
1Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University), Moscow, Russia
Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, Vol. 8, 2016, p. 531-537.
Received 7 September 2016; accepted 13 September 2016; published 7 October 2016
The problem of adaptive estimation using spatial-time-varying filtering in dynamic systems with random structure is investigated. The proposed approach of the extension of state estimation in the classical stochastic dynamic systems with deterministic structure to the case of signal processing and parameter identification in stochastic systems with random structure or with switching parameters using the correlation-extremum methods and the theory of Markov processes provides the system operation in varying and uncertain external conditions.
Keywords: signal processing, filtering, identification, Markov processes, optimization of stochastic systems with random structure.
The author would like to thank the mentioned authors [1-3],  for their researches that stimulate further investigations.
- Baklitski V., Yuriev A. Correlation-Extremum Methods in Navigation. Radio and Communication, Moscow, 1982, (in Russian). [Search CrossRef]
- Chang C., Athans M. State estimation for discrete systems with switching parameters. IEEE Transactions on Electronic Systems, Vol. 14, Issue 3, 1978, p. 418-425. [Search CrossRef]
- Kaminskas V., Sakalauskas E. Identification algorithm for linear systems with distributed parameters. Engineering Cybernetics, Vol. 3, 1987, p. 184-189, (in Russian). [Search CrossRef]
- Kolosovskaya T. Spatial-time-varying signals processing algorithms in systems with random structure. Mechanical Engineering and Machine Reliability Problems, Vol. 5, 1995, p. 105-112, (in Russian). [Search CrossRef]
- Shukla U., Mahapatra P. Generalized linear solution of proportional navigation. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 24, Issue 3, 1988, p. 231-237. [Search CrossRef]
- Kolosovskaya T. The application of an extended Kalman filter to synthesis and analysis of estimation algorithms for magnetic navigation systems. 14-th International Conference on Aviation and Cosmonautics, Moscow, 2015, p. 306-309. [Search CrossRef]