Nonlinear crushing dynamics in two-degree of freedom disintegrator based on the Bennett’s linkage
Munir Yarullin1 , Fanil Khabibullin2 , Ilnur Isyanov3
1, 2, 3Kazan National Research Technical University named after A. N. Tupolev, Kazan, Russia
Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, Vol. 8, 2016, p. 477-482.
Received 28 July 2016; accepted 30 August 2016; published 7 October 2016
This paper compiles kinematic and dynamic models of the process of crushing grains, which allows specifying the required parameters of the cage mill and setting the optimal operating modes.
Keywords: disintegrator, drive, Bennett’s linkage, destructive moment, crushing dynamics.
- Yarullin M. G., Mingazov M. R., Isyanov I. R., Habibullin F. F. Disintegrator of Non-Uniform Crushing. Patent 2581487 Russian Federation, IPC V02S 2/10, 2016, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Bennett G. T. A new mechanism. Engineering, vol. 76, 1903. [CrossRef]
- Yarullin M. G., Mingazov M. R. Structural Modifications Synthesis of Bennett Mechanism. Advances in Mechanical Engineering. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, Springer International Publishing Switzerland, 2016, p. 9-16. [CrossRef]
- Yarullin M. G., Mingazov M. R., Galiullin I. A. A new classification table for spatial nR linkages. Symposium on Theory of Machines and Mechanisms, Izmir, Turkey, 2015. [CrossRef]
- Yarullin M. G., Habibullin F. F. Theoretical and practical conditions of Bennett’s linkage performance ability. Modern Mechanical Engineering: Science and Education: Materials of 5th International Research and Practice Conference, Polytechnic University Edition, St. Petersburg, Vol. 4, 2016, p. 306-316, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Khabibullin F. F., Yarullin M. G., Mingazov M. R. Disintegrator with Controlled Crushing Mode. Automation and Energy Saving Engineering of Machine-Building and Metallurgical Industries, Technology and Reliability of Machines, Devices and Equipment. Publishing of the Vologda State University, Vologda, p. 209-213, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Yarullin M. G., Khabibullin F. F. Kinematics of two-degree of freedom disintegrator with drive based on 4R spatial mechanisms. Vestnik KGTU n.a. A. N. Tupolev, Vol. 1, 2015, p. 108-111, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Khabibullin F. F., Isyanov I. R., Yarullin M. G. Simulation of the dynamic process of crushing grain of sand in the two-degree of freedom conical disintegrator. Vibrating Technologies, Mechatronics and Controlled Machines, 2014, p. 274-279, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Yarullin M. G., Habibullin F. F. Rupture moment of crushing the two-degree of freedom disintegrator. Problems and Prospects of development of Aviation, Land Transport and Energy “ANTE-2015”, International Scientific-Technical Conference, 2015, p. 180-185, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Khabibullin F. F., Yarullin M. G. On the dynamics of the destruction of grain of sand. Search for effective solutions in the process of creation and implementation of scientific researches in Russian aviation and aerospace industry. Publishing House of Kazan State University of Technology, Kazan, 2014, p. 455-458, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Popov A. M., Beryazeva L. N., Maytakov A. L. Optimization of the Process of Granule Formation with the Activator-Disintegrator. Storage and Processing of Agricultural Products. Publishing House “Food Industry”, 2008, p. 21-24, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Shulaev N. S., Nikolaev E. A., Boev E. V. Estimation of low-capacity rotary disintegrator capacity under treatment of liquid medium. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 2008, p. 3-4, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Galiullin R. R., Sachenkov O. A., Khasanov R. F., Andreev P. S. Evalution of external fixation device stiffness for rotary osteotomy. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research Vol. 10, Issue 24, 2015, p. 44855-44860. [CrossRef]
- Mingazov M. R., Galiullin I. A. Computer program for structural synthesis of spatial linkages. Problems of Mechanics of Modern Machines, Reports of the 5th International Conference, Ulan-Ude, Vol. 1, 2012, p. 93-96, (in Russian). [CrossRef]