Contact problems in rotor systems
1Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of RAS, Moscow, Russia
Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, Vol. 8, 2016, p. 90-96.
Received 18 July 2016; accepted 24 August 2016; published 7 October 2016
We consider the contact problems during rotor rotation at its contacting with elements of the rotor system. The two different situations are considered: a) the rotor contact with fixed stator b) the rotor contact with light movable elements (sealing rings, elastic supports, etc.). The following motion regimes are studied: rolling rotor on the stator, vibro-impact regimes, and oscillations as hula-hoop type at contact with light elements. For these cases, we obtain a solution in analytical view, which enable to find the general laws inherent in these problems. In particular, it was found: the velocity of steady rolling close to the natural frequency of the rotor system; it was proved the occurrence of two-impact mode at anisotropy of the stator elements. Also the experimental results are given.
Keywords: rotor, contact, stator, rolling, ring, vibro-impact, hula-hoop.
- Shatochin V. F. Vibrations of Turbogenerator Rotors with Rolling of Rotor to Stator. Modeling Techniques and Software Tools. Lambert Academic Publishing, 2016, p. 308, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Blechman I. I. Vibration Mechanics. Nauka, Мoscow, 1994, p. 398, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Poznyak E. L. Nonlinear Oscillations of the Rotor on Sliding Bearings. Nauka, Moscow, 1972, p. 261, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Banakh L. Ya Some effects arising during the shaft motion in the bearing with a clearance. Mashinovedenie, Vol. 1, 1965, p. 70-79, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Banakh L. Ya, Dimentberg F. M., Zvinogrodskiy N. V. On the Occurrence of Parametric Resonance of a Horizontal Shaft with a Load Having a Bearing with Radial Clearance. Izvestiya AN, Department of Technical Science, Mechanika i Mashinostrojenie, 1961, p. 159-162, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Belyakov A. O., Seyranian A. P. The hula-hoop problem. Doklady Physics, Vol. 55, Issue 2, 2010, p. 99-104, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Kobrinskiy A. E., Kobrinskiy A. A. Two-Dimensional Vibro-Impact Systems (Dynamics and Stability). Nauka, Moscow, 1981, p. 335, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Banakh L. Ya, Morozova G. N., Nikiforov A. N. Features of vibro-impact regimes in rotary systems. Proceedings of the 8th Russia Scientific Conference “Nonlinear Oscillations of Mechanical Systems”, Vol. 2, 2008, p. 34-38, (in Russian). [CrossRef]
- Nikiforov A. N. Generalized mathematical model of Jeffkott-Laval rotor with considering slippage and misalignment when contacting with stator. Vestnik Nauchno – Technicheskogo Razvitiya Vol. 5, Issue 57, 2012, p. 41-56, (in Russian). [CrossRef]