The study of the process of the development of marine robotics
1Saint Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, Vol. 8, 2016, p. 17-21.
Received 25 June 2016; accepted 27 June 2016; published 7 October 2016
Most projects of similar research are applied and become known mainly due to their commercial implementation. Undoubtedly, in the modern realities, it is more and more difficult to conduct scientific research regardless of the urgent production problems. Thus, cooperation of commercial structures, research institutions, military departments, etc. is required for the successful implementation of most projects. Certainly, the results of such projects can be effectively used by all the organizations listed above. For example, almost any innovation in the surveillance and search, under-ice and other studies in one form or another can be used for strategic or tactical military purposes.
Keywords: experimental autonomous, oceanographic research, autonomous underwater vehicles.
- Ageev M. D., Kiselev L. V. There are exotics in marine technologies. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Vol. 75, Issue 8, 2005. [CrossRef]
- TarasA. History of Submarines. p. 205. [CrossRef]
- http://moremhod.info/index.php/library-menu/16-morskaya-tematika/192 [CrossRef]
- http://www.imtp.febras.ru/ [CrossRef]
- http://www.nosc.mil/robots/ [CrossRef]
- Zhilenkov A., Chernyi S. Investigation performance of marine equipment with specialized information technology. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 100, 2015, p. 1247-1252. [CrossRef]
- Chernyi S., Zhilenkov A. Modeling of complex structures for the ship’s power complex using XILINX system. Transport and Telecommunication, Vol. 16, Issue 1, 2015, p. 73-82. [CrossRef]
- Nyrkov A., Sokolov S., Zhilenkov A., Chernyi S. Complex modeling of power fluctuations stabilization digital control system for parallel operation of gas-diesel generators. IEEE NW Russia Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference (EIConRusNW), Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2016, p. 636-640. [CrossRef]
- Nyrkov A., Sokolov S., Zhilenkov A., Chernyi S., Mamunts D. Identification and tracking problems in qualimetry inspections in distributed control systems of drilling platforms. IEEE NW Russia Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference (EIConRusNW), Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2016, p. 641-645. [CrossRef]